L33T 5K00L

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about video games, put up incredible polls, and go insane

+4
GroupZero
Pie
Vikorian
Goreblood
8 posters

A random guy starts shooting at you, what of the following would u do?

Poll

A random guy starts shooting at you, what of the following would u do?

[ 0 ]
    A random guy starts shooting at you, what of the following would u do? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%A random guy starts shooting at you, what of the following would u do? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    A random guy starts shooting at you, what of the following would u do? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%A random guy starts shooting at you, what of the following would u do? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    A random guy starts shooting at you, what of the following would u do? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%A random guy starts shooting at you, what of the following would u do? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [22%] 
    [ 2 ]
    A random guy starts shooting at you, what of the following would u do? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%A random guy starts shooting at you, what of the following would u do? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [22%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    A random guy starts shooting at you, what of the following would u do? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%A random guy starts shooting at you, what of the following would u do? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    [ 2 ]

Total Votes: 9
    Clone Trooper
    Clone Trooper
    Soap Scum
    Soap Scum

Male
    Number of posts : 59
    Description : Goreblood's little bro! Big Grin
    Registration date : 2009-06-24

A random guy starts shooting at you, what of the following would u do? - Page 2 Empty Re: A random guy starts shooting at you, what of the following would u do?

Post  Clone Trooper Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:16 pm

Twisted Evil
    Linkmaster123
    Linkmaster123

Male
    Number of posts : 867
    Description : WILL WORK FOR AWESOME NINJA POWERS
    Registration date : 2009-02-25

A random guy starts shooting at you, what of the following would u do? - Page 2 Empty Re: A random guy starts shooting at you, what of the following would u do?

Post  Linkmaster123 Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:03 am

HMMMM.....F! I Love BOB SAGET!
    GroupZero
    GroupZero
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 572
    Description : I'm You!

Post  GroupZero Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:23 am

ok? Whoah..
    Goreblood
    Goreblood
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 1313
    Description : (-)(|\)(|||)(\/)(///)(//)(-)(|\/|)(-|-)(|\|)(-|-)(///)(|\|)

Post  Goreblood Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:05 pm

lol

That was kinda of...umm....wrong? Yeah...
    Ninjing
    Ninjing
    Knight
    Knight

Male
    Number of posts : 504
    Description : Who even reads descriptions these days :3
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  Ninjing Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:19 pm

i'd yell FAIL!
    GroupZero
    GroupZero
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 572
    Description : I'm You!

Post  GroupZero Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:51 pm

Ninjing wrote:i'd yell FAIL!
    No I'm the one suppose to shout FAIL!
    FAIL
    FAIL
    FAIL
    Goreblood
    Goreblood
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 1313
    Description : (-)(|\)(|||)(\/)(///)(//)(-)(|\/|)(-|-)(|\|)(-|-)(///)(|\|)

Post  Goreblood Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:09 pm

lol Skull
    Linkmaster123
    Linkmaster123

Male
    Number of posts : 867
    Description : WILL WORK FOR AWESOME NINJA POWERS

Post  Linkmaster123 Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:19 pm

Linkmaster123 wrote:HMMMM.....F! I Love BOB SAGET!
    Cheering Calpping Rolling Towel Wave Rolling Love

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:59 am