L33T 5K00L

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about video games, put up incredible polls, and go insane

4 posters

Story Time! For My Next Story What Title Interest you more? (The More Votes The Story will be made)

Poll

For My Next Story What Title Interest you more?

[ 3 ]
    Story Time!  For My Next Story What Title Interest you more? (The More Votes The Story will be made) I_vote_lcap43%Story Time!  For My Next Story What Title Interest you more? (The More Votes The Story will be made) I_vote_rcap [43%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Story Time!  For My Next Story What Title Interest you more? (The More Votes The Story will be made) I_vote_lcap14%Story Time!  For My Next Story What Title Interest you more? (The More Votes The Story will be made) I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Story Time!  For My Next Story What Title Interest you more? (The More Votes The Story will be made) I_vote_lcap14%Story Time!  For My Next Story What Title Interest you more? (The More Votes The Story will be made) I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 7
    Poll closed
    Pie
    Pie
    Satan's Dragon
    Satan's Dragon

Male
    Number of posts : 1292
    Description : Your Favorite Pie that RULEZ!
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

Story Time!  For My Next Story What Title Interest you more? (The More Votes The Story will be made) Empty Story Time! For My Next Story What Title Interest you more? (The More Votes The Story will be made)

Post  Pie Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:14 pm

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

It will only Run for 10 Days...

The More Vote The Title Story Has Will be My Next STORY!!!
    Goreblood
    Goreblood
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 1313
    Description : (-)(|\)(|||)(\/)(///)(//)(-)(|\/|)(-|-)(|\|)(-|-)(///)(|\|)
    Registration date : 2009-02-25

Story Time!  For My Next Story What Title Interest you more? (The More Votes The Story will be made) Empty Re: Story Time! For My Next Story What Title Interest you more? (The More Votes The Story will be made)

Post  Goreblood Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:29 pm

I couldnt decide between the pie version of family guy or the haunted pie ghost Yeah...

So I did ini-meeni-miney-mo and got haunted pie ghost XD
    Linkmaster123
    Linkmaster123

Male
    Number of posts : 867
    Description : WILL WORK FOR AWESOME NINJA POWERS

Story Time!  For My Next Story What Title Interest you more? (The More Votes The Story will be made) Empty Re: Story Time! For My Next Story What Title Interest you more? (The More Votes The Story will be made)

Post  Linkmaster123 Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:58 am

A Family Guy pie version would be sweet! Cheering Definently that! Cheering
    Goreblood
    Goreblood
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 1313
    Description : (-)(|\)(|||)(\/)(///)(//)(-)(|\/|)(-|-)(|\|)(-|-)(///)(|\|)

Post  Goreblood Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:23 am

Yes that would be funny XD

Pois: Pieter dear, did you take out the pie trash?
    Pieter: Umm...sure...
    *Flashback*: Driving along and throughing it through the nearest store's trash.
    Pieter: Yep...Yep...I did take it out..yep
    Piss: No you didn't dad, It's on the news.
    Pieter: Throws the pie he was eating at the TV.
    Pieter: No even look. No there. Zip. No evidence.

Lol if you started it off like that it would be funny.

Or if you made like a flash video XD
    Clone Trooper
    Clone Trooper
    Soap Scum
    Soap Scum

Male
    Number of posts : 59
    Description : Goreblood's little bro! Big Grin
    Registration date : 2009-06-24

Post  Clone Trooper Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:23 am

Curse of the pie!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:41 am