L33T 5K00L

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about video games, put up incredible polls, and go insane

5 posters

Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time - Princess Shroob Final Battle

Linkmaster123
    Linkmaster123

Male
    Number of posts : 867
    Description : WILL WORK FOR AWESOME NINJA POWERS
    Registration date : 2009-02-25

Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time - Princess Shroob Final Battle Empty Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time - Princess Shroob Final Battle

Post  Linkmaster123 Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:16 am

I just got the game 3 days ago and I made it all way to Princess Shroob.

Yes I play vg WAY to much! XD

I defeated Princess Shroob(Phase 1) and then I found out she had a twin trapped inside the Cobalt Star that you had to collect. Then I battled the Elder Princess Shroob(Phase 2). She kept on giving herself 120hp and I got sick and tired of it and the battles are WAY TOO LONG!!!!!!! Then I turned of the game. I went to a website to see their hp and they are:

Princess Shroob(Phase 1)- 2500hp

Elder Princess Shroob(Phase 2)- 3000hp

Elder Princess Shroob Transformed(Phase 3)- 3000hp

Shrowser(Phase 4)- ?

Total hp- +8500hp

If you have this game and know a faster and easier way to win this battle, I would appreciate it. SO PLEASE TELL ME! I'M BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!!!
    TheRamenDon
    TheRamenDon
    Members of the King's Castle

Male
    Number of posts : 215
    Description : My blog, where I post about current projects, thoughts, and lulz.

http://theramendon.tumblr.com/
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time - Princess Shroob Final Battle Empty Re: Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time - Princess Shroob Final Battle

Post  TheRamenDon Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:35 pm

Ugh I've been stuck on that boss for over a year.
    Linkmaster123
    Linkmaster123

Male

Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time - Princess Shroob Final Battle Empty Re: Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time - Princess Shroob Final Battle

Post  Linkmaster123 Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:33 am

Never mind, I've beaten it yesterday and it was INSANELY LONG!!!!! It took me about 5 hours just beat them! The Transformed Elder Princess Shroob took the longest for me to beat! I'll tell you how to beat it fast and easy! Still, it might be 5 hours long!

Princess Shroob(Phase 1)- When she has her force field up, use the copy flower and hopefully the force field will be destroyed. Next, when she is off her throne, use the trampoliners item. If you hit her the right time for about 45 sec or so, she will lose a lot of hp. When you are halfway done with her and she's glowing red, she will be attacking you a lot more!When you deafet her, then your battling her twin sister who's in the Cobalt Star, Elder Princess Shroob!

Elder Princess Shroob(Phase 2)- This is when you need to start watching BOTH SCREENS! Princess Peach will start handing you stars and mushrooms if you need hp. Aim the stars at the UFO's. A certain attack happens for how many UFO's that are still standing.
    3= She will be hitting with with a meteor and hit her with your hammer a lot.
    2= She will be throwing energy balls at you from both top and bottom screens. Jump over them. Then she'll slam on to the battlefield and jump over the aftershock.
    1= She'll get a chain coming right after you and try to jump on it to get it awway OR gain 120hp. This means that your almost done!
    You can finish it by using mix flowers, trampoliners, copy flowers, and cannonballers and she will be done for. Destroy her and the hard part begins.

Transformed Elder Princess Shroob(Phase 3)- Now she will will be bigger, have four tentacles and squid like feet. I would reccomend using a lot of mix flowers. Destroy the feet and she will become shorter and you'll be able to reach the crown. Destroy the crown in order to do more damage to the main body. Destroy her, then it's time to battle her spirit.

Shrowser(Phase 4)- You'll return to the present and you see Bowser layng there and the remains of the Elder Princess Shroob, lurk into Bowser's mouth and possesses him. This battle is a joke! It's last battle and the easiest boss. He won't let you attack. Try to dodge or counterattack all of his moves and the attack will hit the spirit Princess Shroob and then you beat the game!!!!!!!!

I WOULD RECOMMEND BUYING A LOT OF RED AND GREEN PEPPERS. ALSO BUY THE ROYAL TROUSERS FOR BOTH MARIO AND LUIGI! THEIR DEFENCE WILL GO UP A LOT! ALSO BUY A LOT MAX MUSHROOMS, ULTRA DROPS, 1UP SUPERS, REFRESHING HERBS, MIX FLOWERS, COPY FLOWERS, TRAMPOLINES, AND CANNONS! THIS WILL HELP YOU A LOT AND SURVIVE THE BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope I helped!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Goreblood
    Goreblood
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 1313
    Description : (-)(|\)(|||)(\/)(///)(//)(-)(|\/|)(-|-)(|\|)(-|-)(///)(|\|)

Post  Goreblood Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:37 am

Wow.....That sounds hard..

I dont have this game but I have other mario games like this one (mario and lugigi superstar sega sounds similar)
    Linkmaster123
    Linkmaster123

Male

Post  Linkmaster123 Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:45 am

It's way different then Superstar Sega! Aliens take over the past which could affect the present time and you go back and forth through time. Meet your younger selfs and play as them. Also you meet younger Bowser, Peach, Toadsworth, and Prof. E. Gadd. It's only for DS! Princess Shroob also takes control of Princess Peach's Castle (Past).
    Goreblood
    Goreblood
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Goreblood Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:54 am

Noo. i meant like its rpg stylish. Like get items, get stronger (Paper mario too) and stuff like that...Fight turn based battles using attacks and items (peppers, shrooms, etc.)
    Linkmaster123
    Linkmaster123

Male

Post  Linkmaster123 Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:58 am

That is similiar and I did not know you meant it like that! Ashamed
    Goreblood
    Goreblood
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Goreblood Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:59 am

yeah.. Big Grin
    Linkmaster123
    Linkmaster123

Male

Post  Linkmaster123 Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:04 am

You should buy the game! It's really fun and some some funny parts in there too! I should warn you! Baby Luigi and Peach cry A LOT!!!!! It's really annoying!!!!!!!!!
    Ninjing
    Ninjing
    Knight
    Knight

Male
    Number of posts : 504
    Description : Who even reads descriptions these days :3
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  Ninjing Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:02 pm

I have a few mario rpg's,my fav being paper mario The thousand year old door,i got ummmmmmmmmm,super mario rpg Big Grin,and ummmmmmmmmm,thats all Sorrow
    TheRamenDon
    TheRamenDon

Male

Post  TheRamenDon Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:26 pm

I liked The original Paper Mario best. I maxed out EVERYTHING on that game.
    Goreblood
    Goreblood
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Goreblood Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:35 am

I love Paper mario and the thousand year door, never beat it, but I LOVE the story XD

And @LM123- I do got it now (You peoples should seriously get an R4DS HC)
    TheRamenDon
    TheRamenDon

Male

Post  TheRamenDon Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:58 pm

Goreblood wrote:I love Paper mario and the thousand year door, never beat it, but I LOVE the story XD

Hahah, same here. It's a pirate's life for me. Big Grin
    Linkmaster123
    Linkmaster123

Male

Post  Linkmaster123 Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:56 pm

I have both Paper Mario 1 and 2 and beaten both of them! I have also played the 3rd Paper Mario and beaten it! Also, it's almost like you like you never beaten a game before! You haven't beaten Paper Mario 2 and 3, Jak 2 and 3, and a whole bunch of games!
    Ninjing
    Ninjing
    Knight
    Knight

Male
    Number of posts : 504
    Description : Who even reads descriptions these days :3
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  Ninjing Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:58 pm

Goreblood wrote:I love Paper mario and the thousand year door, never beat it, but I LOVE the story XD

I beat it,and,IT WAS SO STINKING HARD!!!!
    Linkmaster123
    Linkmaster123

Male

Post  Linkmaster123 Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:44 pm

The Shadow Queen was FREAKIN HARD to beat! It took me a year just to beat her. Only thing That I need to do is collect all tattle info, badges, and recipes. Also complete all of the troubles and The Pit of 100 Trials!
    Linkmaster123
    Linkmaster123

Male

Post  Linkmaster123 Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:53 pm

The highest level that I made was lvl 60 in the Pit!
    Linkmaster123
    Linkmaster123

Male

Post  Linkmaster123 Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:55 pm

We are going WAY off topic! SO STOP!!!!!! If you want to talk about Paper Mario, I suggest you go to the the Paper mario topic! OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil
    Goreblood
    Goreblood
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post  Goreblood Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:19 am

lol

BTW: there is another mario rpg coming out!

Its called:

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

In this game instead of having the babies' buttons being X and Y, those are BOTH bowsers, yes bowser is now on your side and one of the main enemies is Fawful again.

The story is about a disease coming over mushroom kingdom that at first makes all the toads look like big balloons XD

They look funny!

Also I got MLPIT and im pretty far and ive only played for 2 days. My guys are really strong and im at this part thats after you escape the mothership and fall in to this wierd toad village.
    Linkmaster123
    Linkmaster123

Male

Post  Linkmaster123 Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:23 am

SWEET and lol!
    nirvana
    nirvana
    The plague carrier
    The plague carrier

Number of posts : 3
    Description : A member of the L33T 5K00L Community!
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

Post  nirvana Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:13 am

Roy Hodgson clings to job as Liverpool manager

Click to play
    Click to play
    Defeat is a 'bitter blow' - Hodgson

By Dan Roan
    BBC Sports News Correspondent

Roy Hodgson looks set to remain as Liverpool manager this weekend after the club's American owners took no decision over his future.
    Hodgson arrived at the club's Melwood training ground to host Friday's media conference ahead of Sunday's FA Cup clash with Manchester United.
    But the 63-year-old's job remains in the balance following their 3-1 Premier League loss to Blackburn on Wednesday.
    The loss left Liverpool 12th in league, four points above the relegation zone.
    The former Fulham manager's future was the subject of a series of trans-Atlantic phone calls on Thursday, involving Liverpool's American owners the Fenway Sports Group, director of football strategy Damien Comolli and other senior officials.

606: DEBATE
    Support for Liverpool's Roy Hodgson on the Kop seems scarce, if it exists at all, after the 3-1 reverse at the hands of Blackburn
    Mike Henson - BBC Sport
    Liverpool do not currently have a chief executive, which may partly explain the lack of a decision one way or the other, but Hodgson is expected to be replaced as soon as a successor is identified.
    Club legend Kenny Dalglish, who many Liverpool fans want installed in Hodgson's place, is currently out of the country and is not expected to return until next week.
    Hodgson will now have what appears to be one last chance to save his job, against rivals Manchester United.
    The former Blackburn boss replaced Rafael Benitez as manager at Anfield in July, but has struggled to win over the Liverpool fans so far this season, as the team have laboured in mid-table.
    Earlier in the season the 18-time English champions suffered an embarrassing Carling Cup home defeat at the hands of League Two outfit Northampton, and face a two-legged tie against Sparta Prague in February after progressing past the group stage of the Europa League.
    A win over United on Sunday would help Hodgson's case hugely, and go some way to making up for recent results such as the 1-0 home defeat by Wolves on 29 December.
    After that game, Hodgson suggested frustrated fans would be better served by getting behind the team rather than on their backs, a comment which he was later forced to retract and apologise for.
    Last weekend's last-gasp 2-1 win over Bolton seemed to buy Hodgson valuable breathing space, but the pressure on him returned following the loss at his former club Blackburn.
    The former Inter Milan and Switzerland boss was appointed by Liverpool before the current owners, New England Sports Ventures, took over the club in October.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    neon lights
    buy fosamax

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:46 pm