L33T 5K00L

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about video games, put up incredible polls, and go insane

+2
Goreblood
Vikorian
6 posters

.... (Check inside, be serious)

Vikorian
    Vikorian
    The King's Royal Servant
    The King's Royal Servant

Male
    Number of posts : 184
    Description : I'm a dragon-lover, not much else
    Registration date : 2009-03-26

.... (Check inside, be serious) Empty .... (Check inside, be serious)

Post  Vikorian Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:58 pm

Ok guys.... not easy to put it... and I want all seriousness from you. (That means you pie... I don't want to see OMGPIE! in the topic I really mean it)

IT MAY REQUIRE THE AGE OF 13+ TO THINK OR READ ABOUT....

.... extreme forms of despression. Do you ever get them?

By this... yes I mean "that"

Spoiler:

It seems like an easy way out of anything, but an impractical one.

Anyways, even as optimistic as I am, I tend to hide how I truly feel sometimes. Although we all do.

.... yes you can imply that i've thought about killing myself before...

I'm also scared to die, so it's usually what stops me. Plus I just hate thinking about it, and it's generally just a thought or a sudden action to say to an argument with my parents. Thing is... I'm grounded a lot + have low self esteem. I don't know how to feel better about myself, as I always make the wrong decision, and my parents tend to put me down, even if not intentionally.

I don't know if I'm a good person or not, it distorts how I think about myself.

Plus things like when our family cat died put me in a state of sadness that I didn't really show except for a few tears....

Well with that said in mind... and being totally embarassed I told complete strangers about myself... anyone got ideas on how to truly feel better about yourself and stop thinking about such... well.... "wrong" decisions "to get out of it"?

Ps this is the "emoness" of some people... no Im not really emo... i just get distorted thoughts....
    Goreblood
    Goreblood
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 1313
    Description : (-)(|\)(|||)(\/)(///)(//)(-)(|\/|)(-|-)(|\|)(-|-)(///)(|\|)
    Registration date : 2009-02-25

.... (Check inside, be serious) Empty Re: .... (Check inside, be serious)

Post  Goreblood Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:27 pm

Well im not really good with this sort of stuff...

But you remind me of..well me..

I know what you mean...You're not the only one out there who feels like that man.

Well what I do is just remember what I'm good at and how the people who I care about, er...care about me. Like, what should I be proud of? What have I done?

You're a great artist and it's just a start. You may think: "There's tons of artists out there, anyone can do this.." Well if you really are proud of it, maybe it's not. That's just how you view yourself. Think about how you're friends view it, do they think it's like COMPLETELY AWESOMERIFIC? If so maybe you shuold view it in that perspective.

If it's not your drawings that motivate you...er...
    well im not sure im no stalker XD

I just remember what I'm proud of and what I'm here for! I think every little talent that you become proud of and motivate yourself towards too is your purpose in life....

But, again im not very good with this sort of stuff, im not a shrink...

But yeah I hope you can find away to be proud of what you do and feel better about yourself.

Maybe you can learn about diffreent types of art and expieremnt, go in art shows...get a buy! That sure would make me feel better, my work being so good that someone actually wanted it! Plus you feel a sense of accomplishment.

Im just using art as an example, cuz' that's all I know you like to do really....

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    GroupZero
    GroupZero
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 572
    Description : I'm You!

Post  GroupZero Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:32 pm

:alright:everyone feels the same way some time..
    sometimes is just very hard to look at the bright side of life, but o well, the point of not looking at it is what?

anyway i tend to do the same thing as u do when i was like 6 or 7 when arguing w/ my parents(more like my mom)

now i'm very optimistic for some weird reason, i dont no y, i'm just like happy or emotionless, not much of sad...

well next time b4 you argue w/ ur parents, just dont shout out the things you feel..it will keep the arugment from happening..

and btw when ur parents puts u down, just think "well thats just what u think i no that i'm right then, well its all your fault you never tried to correct me, now i know what i should do if that ever happens again"

o and one more thing, dont regret what you did, theres no point of looking back except to learn what you did wrong and try not to do the same thing next time
    Pie
    Pie
    Satan's Dragon
    Satan's Dragon

Male
    Number of posts : 1292
    Description : Your Favorite Pie that RULEZ!
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

Post  Pie Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:37 pm

>.> wow......
    Yeah....... If you know me in real life.. You Probably Wouldn't notice me.. Happy

Yeah... I am Too Quiet to be Notice....
    TheRamenDon
    TheRamenDon
    Members of the King's Castle
    Members of the King's Castle

Male
    Number of posts : 215
    Description : My blog, where I post about current projects, thoughts, and lulz.

http://theramendon.tumblr.com/
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Post  TheRamenDon Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:58 pm

Wyverix, I sent you a PM.

Pie, thanks for being serious. Honestly, I barely noticed you all year.
    Itatchisan101
    The King's Royal Servant
    The King's Royal Servant

Male
    Number of posts : 123
    Description : i love david cooks music a lot.......

Post  Itatchisan101 Tue May 25, 2010 10:53 am

i know wat u mean i sometimes feel the same way.
    but think of the happy times in ur life...... sucks 4 me cuz i dont have a lot of happy times.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:32 am