L33T 5K00L

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about video games, put up incredible polls, and go insane

2 posters

Some funny jokes...[b]NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE!!!!!!![/b]

Heyladies1
    Heyladies1
    Soap Scum
    Soap Scum

Male
    Number of posts : 59
    Description : I am AWSOME.....bottom line
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Some funny jokes...[b]NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE!!!!!!![/b] Empty Some funny jokes...[b]NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE!!!!!!![/b]

Post  Heyladies1 Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:13 pm

A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle and I can't figure out how to get it started. Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?" The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger. "Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle. She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table. He studies the pieces for a moment, then turns to her and says, "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger." He held her hand softly, led her to a chair and said, "Secondly, I'd advise you to relax. Let's have a cup of coffee, and then. ... "He sighed, "let's put all these Frosted Flakes back in the box."

HAHHAHAHAHAHA HERES ANOTHER ONE AND BY THE WAY NO OFFENSE BLONDES
    HERES ANOTHER

A blonde walked into a gas station and said to the manager, "I locked my keys in my car. Do you have a coat hanger or something I can stick through the window to unlock the door?"
    "Why sure," said the manager, "I have a hanger you can use."
    A couple minutes later, the manager walked outside to see how the blonde was doing, he heard another voice from a blonde inside the car. "No, no! A little to the left."

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HERES ANOTHER AND REMEMBER NO OFFENSE

There's a smart blonde, and A Talking Cow ... they both jump off a bridge, which one made the biggest splash? Neither .. because they both don't exist!

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG I LUV THT ON NO OFFENSE BLONDES

Poof be gone, your breath is too strong, I don't wanna be mean, but you need listerine, not a sip, not a swallow, but the whole friggin bottle

HEHEHHAHHAHHAHAA

Hey, Remember that time I told you I thought you were cool? I LIED.

lolllllz

I may be fat,but you're ugly,and I can diet!!!

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Earth is full. Go home.

Let's see, I've walked the dog, cleaned my room, gone shopping and talked with my friends...Nope, this list doesn't say that I'm required to talk to you.

Hey- I am away from my computer but in the meantime, why don't you go play in traffic?!

BWAHAHAHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA THOSE ARE SO FUNNY AND REMEMBER [b]NO OFFENSE!!!!!!![b]

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    GroupZero
    GroupZero
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 572
    Description : I'm You!
    Registration date : 2009-02-25

Some funny jokes...[b]NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE!!!!!!![/b] Empty Re: Some funny jokes...[b]NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE!!!!!!![/b]

Post  GroupZero Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:20 pm

lol~
    Heyladies1
    Heyladies1
    Soap Scum
    Soap Scum

Male

Some funny jokes...[b]NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE!!!!!!![/b] Empty Re: Some funny jokes...[b]NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE!!!!!!![/b]

Post  Heyladies1 Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:33 pm

GroupZero wrote:lol~

dude when i was typing these i almost cryed of laughter AND all u say is...lol
    GroupZero
    GroupZero
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 572
    Description : I'm You!
    Registration date : 2009-02-25

Post  GroupZero Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:05 pm

Heyladies1 wrote:
    GroupZero wrote:lol~

dude when i was typing these i almost cryed of laughter AND all u say is...lol
    wat do u want me 2 say?
    lol, but in a dramatic way
    Heyladies1
    Heyladies1
    Soap Scum
    Soap Scum

Male

Post  Heyladies1 Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:48 pm

THERE WE GOOOOO

VOTE 4 ME AS MOD 4 MORE JOKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:51 pm